I am a Software Engineer from Austria. Currently I am studying at the Technical University of Vienna. I like software quality and testing, and you will see me writing a lot about tools that (hopefully) make it easier to churn out code.
From time to time I hold talks at places, you can check out my slides here.
- Sernie Banders: A simple chrome extension to replace ‘Bernie Sanders’ with one of several fitting acronyms.
- Fluentast: A fluent API to wrap JDT Core. Useful for creating Java ASTs.
- Pages: Using JHipster + Kotlin + Angular to create a simple Gist clone.
- git-aliases: A printable cheat sheet for oh-my-zsh git plugin aliases.
- Glumpat: Documenting the tools and things I use on a daily basis.